How To Go To Santiago City By Car
Santiago City is about 357km away from Manila. Taking the Express way is a faster and more convenient way to travel going to the North though this entails extra charges due to toll fee. If you prefer to take the national road instead, then expect a longer travel time due to traffic jams. That said, driving with your own car could be the best way to travel to Santiago City. This allows you to stop whenever and wherever you want and not worry about your baggage limit. Enjoy the scenery as well as the food or goods sold along the way.
1. From inside Metro Manila, drive to North Express Way (NLEX)
2. Once on the NLEX, take the last exit going to Subic-Clark-Tarlac Express Way (SCTEX)
3. Follow the road to Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Express Way (TPLEX)
4. Take the Tarlac-Victoria Road exit and
5. Turn right taking Rizal St. / Guimba to the direction of Nueva Ecija- Pangasinan Road in Guimba.
6. Turn left taking Pan-Philippine Highway and follow the road until you reach Santiago City. It is the town after Cordon.